Join us for the 2nd No Waste November Community Chats!
Thursday, November 19, 7-8 PM — A FOOD FOCUS Because Wasted Food is a Waste!
- Roughly a 3rd of the world’s food is never eaten — what can YOU do?
- How can you store your food to prevent spoilage?
- How can you make common foods at home (relatively easily) that are ZERO WASTE?
- Food and other organics SHOUD NEVER EVER go into your garbage.
- Learn tips on composting correctly and why it’s so important!
Register below so we know you’re interested, or simply cut and paste the Zoom information into your calendar.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 917 7129 0757 Passcode: letschat
One tap mobile – +16699006833,,91771290757#
Dial by phone – +1 669 900 6833
Contact Laura to help with the effort or if you have questions – 415-866-5377