- This event has passed.
Community Chat — A FOOD FOCUS Because Wasted Food is a Waste! Nov 19, 7 pm
November 19, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for the 2nd No Waste November Community Chats!
Thursday, November 19, 7-8 PM — A FOOD FOCUS Because Wasted Food is a Waste!
FIRST – Visit the No Waste November pages! they are filled with information about the Pledges: 1) to Pay Attention; 2) To Reduce Food Waste (And Compost Correctly!); and 3) to Recycle Right!
- Roughly a 3rd of the world’s food is never eaten — what can YOU do?
- How can you store your food to prevent spoilage?
- How can you make common foods at home (relatively easily) that are ZERO WASTE?
- Food and other organics SHOUD NEVER EVER go into your garbage.
- Learn tips on composting correctly and why it’s so important!
Register below so we know you’re interested, or simply cut and paste the Zoom information into your calendar.
Contact Laura to help with the effort or if you have questions – 415-866-5377
Comments Welcome Below!