How do we keep money local?
Date: Wednesday, April 20th, 2011
Location: Women’s Club 46 Park Road in Fairfax
At this educational event you will learn –
• About the FairBuck and local currency
• How and why local currencies are being used around the US
• How can the FairBuck benefit OUR community?
• Participate in an interactive demonstration on how we propose FairBucks may be used to grow our local economy
• Share your questions, ideas and feedback so we can design the best system.
• Discover how you can be a part of this movement to revitalize our local economy and strengthen our collective spending power
• Find out how you can become a FairBuck Champion and do your part in keeping OUR MONEY LOCAL
Why should I get involved? ~ Because it’s fun and profitable for EVERYONE!
This event is brought to you by the FairBuck Steering Committee – a collaboration of Sustainable Fairfax, Town of Fairfax, and the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce and your friends and neighbors.
information-visit fairbuck.org or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org